Bogaerts International School is the exciting result of collaboration between the Brussels School, founded in 1970, and the Scandinavian School of Brussels (SSB), founded in 1985.
Bogaerts International School is bilingual (French and English), taking students from elementary level to high school and culminating in the International Baccalaureate.
Over three thousand schools around the world offer the internationally recognised IB diploma. The SSB currently has a 95% success rate.
- Our goal is to deliver a global education, with a solid foundation of general knowledge.
- Our school is completely bilingual, instructing in French and English.
- Our school campus is on more than 10 hectares of parkland.
- Our belief in promoting a healthy diet means we serve healthy food.
- Our students wear a school uniform.
- Our school provides an option to board.
- Our students prepare for the International Baccalaureate.
- Our aim is to cultivate relationships to build strong future professional and social networks for the future.